This is the place for our friends and family to learn about Tusas Camp activities, and things we need to make this camp the best ever.
During the month of May we will be in the woods working on pre-camp setups.
Contact us at email@example.com or phone us at home 505-426-9045
There will be various days when we hope people will come out to the ranch and help us prepare for the Camp on Memorial Day weekend.
Also we will have a pre-camp party on the weekend prior to Memorial day weekend. People are encouraged to camp that weekend as well as anytime as long as you make arrangements with Brittany, Austin, Jackson or Brian.
Tusas Horno with pizzas and bread
*We will add adobe to the Horno we built last year, everyone is welcome any weekend between now and Memorial Day, To be sure that either Brittany or Brian are here before you drive out, contact us at brodgers(@)outfitnm.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
This year we are expanding the main camp kitchen. If you have a portable BBQ we will take care of it, we especially need a stove top type cooker, for coffee and scrambling eggs and bacon!
*Wood Gatheres (with and without trucks) will help bring wood to the general campsites so you don't have to go looking for it in the forest.
Whoops, this should read Saturday May 29th 2PM
*Anyone willing to donate time, goods, and/or money for keeping this thing going.
*Musicians for the the actual event are always welcome, just check in with us before using equipment.
this year we hired Jon Gold's blue Grass band Unstrung Heros for Saturday.
*Artists and Crafty people for making silk screened tee-shirts and clothing, blockprinting (also on clothing, but paper as well), painting, etc.
This year we will have another special treat with lower power LED and laser light effects which should light up the meadow real fine
Above the Chauvet American DJ LED Abyss we now own.
If we can afford it we will also buy this awesome laser
Chauvet Scorpion MG Laser
$289.99 marked down to $199.99
* Compact, high-powered laser effect
* Operating modes: automatic, sound activation, master/slave, manual
* Creates a unique star field effect with many patterns and hundreds of beams
* Pattern and speed knobs for automatic mode
* Built-in automated programs via master/slave
* Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
* Safety cover protects laser during transport
* Multiple mounting locations for bracket
* Complies with FDA / CDRH standards for Class 3R
* Coverage angle: 100°
* Light source: 532nm/30mW green laser diode
* Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 14W, 0.1A operating, 0.2A inrush
* Power: 12VDC 1A (100V-240V external power supply)
* Weight: 3.1lbs (1.4kg)
* Size: 8.6in x 7.4in x 7.2in
220mm x 189mm x 182mm
Stuff we need
*Any amount of flour for this new oven project (we intend on makeing alot of bread)
*Food that you can keep cool until potluck. will know more when we are closer to the actual event.
Tee-Shirts, Material, Clothing
*And of course the big one, money to pay off the insurance that keeps us out of risk when an accidental and or not accidental fire is started.
A big thank you to all our volunteers for work and donations
Also thank you all for bringing their good spirits.